`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for red sox with retired numbers...

Looking for red sox with retired numbers...
Looking for Jim Rice, Carl Yastrzemski, Bobby Doerr, Johnny Pesky, Carlton Fisk, Ted Williams, an Joe Cronin. Looking for base, inserts, autos, and relics...thanks..

RE: Looking for red sox with retired numbers...
I have this one, make me an offer if you are interested.

[Image: Scan1-1.jpg] [Image: Scan3.jpg]

I have a bunch. Check my ORG.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-04-2013, 11:55 AM)darren85 Wrote: Looking for Jim Rice, Carl Yastrzemski, Bobby Doerr, Johnny Pesky, Carlton Fisk, Ted Williams, an Joe Cronin. Looking for base, inserts, autos, and relics...thanks..
I believe I have one or two of these individuals in my ORG. Please feel free to check it out and reach out to me if you see something you like in there.
Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.

I should have a good number of those guys for trade. Always looking for Red Sox I don't have. Feel free to look and open a trade if you see something you can use.
Thanks,
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.