`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platinum Blaster condition issues

Platinum Blaster condition issues
A couple years ago, I bought a bunch of Platinum boxes and a lot of the cards were in bad shape condition wise with a lot of creases and scuffs.

I took another shot this week with a blaster and I found even more condition issues. One card was completed smudged. A few were dented and there were some with creases.

Just seeing if other people had condition issues with these cards.

RE: Platinum Blaster condition issues
(08-09-2013, 04:27 PM)natejeffries Wrote: A couple years ago, I bought a bunch of Platinum boxes and a lot of the cards were in bad shape condition wise with a lot of creases and scuffs.

I took another shot this week with a blaster and I found even more condition issues. One card was completed smudged. A few were dented and there were some with creases.

Just seeing if other people had condition issues with these cards.
I had a couple issue with there being a very distinct ding, almost a pin-hole in the center of the card. I think 3-4 cards were like this out of 9 value packs/4 blasters... 2 of them were buxton/correa refractors which I was kind of pissed about. Other than that, the cards came out clean.

Are the blaster boxes you are buying being kicked around Target or something?

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I have bought 3 blasters of platinum, and out of one of the 4 cards were damaged at the bottom of the card, almost seems like the picture was peeling the cardboard, all 4 cards were in same place bottom middle of card, sent them to be replaced early this week, reason because one of them was a manny machado rc,.. I had a pic of them on my blaster break thread..
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

haven't had any issues with the hobby i've opened.

last few retail packs i've opened have been brutal. creases in cards, dings in the side and tops, and really bad cuts, can almost see the number of the next card on the sheet on the bottom of the card.

sending out about a dozen cards tomorrow, including a puig