`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to let you know ... 2013 Topps Mini is live

Just to let you know ... 2013 Topps Mini is live
Just checked out shoptopps.com and the online exclusive, 2013 Topps Mini, promised to be released on 7/31/2013 was just made available. $52.95 a box ... free shipping over $100. It was supposed to debute at The National Topps booth for $50 per box, but didn't hear anything pro or con about it.
Last year these sold out rather quickly, so here's a heads up to y'all!

BTW: if you sign up for the shoptopps newsletter, you save 20% off your first order!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Just to let you know ... 2013 Topps Mini is live
they were available at the national for sure - i ended up picking up the pink venters mini #/25 off ebay a couple nights ago!

not sure what all parallels there will be this year so far I've found the base, and pink #/25 there are printing plates also
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Thanks for the reminder...just ordered my five.. Smile
Will be looking to trade dupes once busted and sorted.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Thanks for the headsup. Got my 3 ordered. Once busted & sorted.....everything goes on the block except for Phillies. Hope collation is alot better than last year....got 4 boxes, didn't complete the base set as I was about 150 short. Was gonna pass but have been good since June without buying and I dispise A&G.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

PARALLELS ARE GOLD /62 PINK /25 BLACK /5 PLATINUM /1 4 plates
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

just came back to post the parallels! good call apisano went to ebay earlier after I made that post to check it out and planned on reporting back.

these could possibly be the last jonny venters cards we get to add to the collection ;(
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

The collation is still horrible! I picked up 6 boxes at the National and never did get the Cano or Rivera base cards. I think I got about 2 - 3 of every other Yankee though. I then had multiple packs with the same players in it including the pack I dubbed "Le Steroid:" Braun, A-Fraud, Perhalta, Colon, and Cabrerra.

Never got these before but the price doesn't seem bad..maybe ill get one, or I could just hit up eBay for my profars