`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the odds?

What are the odds?
Because I like disappointment so much, I check the status of my pending redemptions from Topps about once a week. Lo and behold, today I was greeted with this:
Harvey photo Harvey.jpg

What are the odds that it's actually the Harvey auto and not a replacement? Has anyone else received a Harvey redemption auto?
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: What are the odds?
I've been waiting for the same one and just checked, mine is marked shipped also. It would be pretty sweet if it was the Harvey Auto.

(08-07-2013, 01:26 PM)piyn Wrote: I've been waiting for the same one and just checked, mine is marked shipped also. It would be pretty sweet if it was the Harvey Auto.
I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was never going to get the Harvey. Now I'm cautiously optimistic.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Topps tweeted about a week ago a thank you to Matt Harvey for signing cards, so take that for what you will.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's