`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally joined the Platinum Pweeg Club!

Finally joined the Platinum Pweeg Club!
So last Thursday I busted five blasters and five value packs of Platinum from my local Target ...

No Puigs.

Sulked all weekend, couldn't get a chance to scour for some more.

So tonight I tracked down four more blasters and 11 value packs at my local WalMart.

The haul ...

Two base Puigs ...

Two die-cut Puigs ...

And the base refractor version!

Was denied on the 11 purple refractor packs, but I'm not complaining.

I will be happy to make one of two trades:

1) A base Puig for the "Top Prospects" insert, so I can complete the "set" of Puigs ...

OR

2) A base Puig and a die-cut for the purple refractor.

Otherwise, they're not for trade.

RE: Finally joined the Platinum Pweeg Club!
Good Puig hunting!
How was the rest of the haul? Any autos? Relics?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-05-2013, 11:03 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good Puig hunting!
How was the rest of the haul? Any autos? Relics?
That was the weird part ... only one auto in one of the four blasters (got three in my other five) ... the stinky kid, Odor from the Rangers.

Other than that, no color (other than the parallels, but no numbered stuff), just one X-fractor.

Was THRILLED to get the base refractor of Pweeg.

(08-05-2013, 11:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That was the weird part ... only one auto in one of the four blasters (got three in my other five) ... the stinky kid, Odor from the Rangers.

Other than that, no color (other than the parallels, but no numbered stuff), just one X-fractor.

Was THRILLED to get the base refractor of Pweeg.

Hey man don't Diss on Odor he's one of my guys.

I got a surprise last night and the woman got me a few value packs from walmart, got a second puig top prospect if you wanted to trade the base for it i'd be cool with that.

Did the odor auto have any color? i'm building the rainbow or at least making an attempt

(08-06-2013, 06:02 AM)rentzington Wrote: Hey man don't Diss on Odor he's one of my guys.

I got a surprise last night and the woman got me a few value packs from walmart, got a second puig top prospect if you wanted to trade the base for it i'd be cool with that.

Did the odor auto have any color? i'm building the rainbow or at least making an attempt
Just kidding on the Odor, just goofing on his last name.

I think I'll hold on to that one, but yeah, let's do the 1 for 1 if you're up for it. Are they in the system yet to add to the org?

(08-05-2013, 10:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So last Thursday I busted five blasters and five value packs of Platinum from my local Target ...

No Puigs.

Sulked all weekend, couldn't get a chance to scour for some more.

So tonight I tracked down four more blasters and 11 value packs at my local WalMart.

The haul ...

Two base Puigs ...

Two die-cut Puigs ...

And the base refractor version!

Was denied on the 11 purple refractor packs, but I'm not complaining.

I will be happy to make one of two trades:

1) A base Puig for the "Top Prospects" insert, so I can complete the "set" of Puigs ...

OR

2) A base Puig and a die-cut for the purple refractor.

Otherwise, they're not for trade.
Congrats RJ! I sold the Top Prospects one but I see your trading for one so that's cool.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

I also pulled the purple refractor this morning, so I'm in good shape, Puig-wise.

LOL

Nice!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(08-07-2013, 06:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I also pulled the purple refractor this morning, so I'm in good shape, Puig-wise.

LOL

lucky all my puig mojo went away

(08-07-2013, 07:10 PM)rentzington Wrote: lucky all my puig mojo went away
Well, I realized that with all the money I spent on retail and one hobby box (beyond terrible, no Puigs, best "hit" was a Billy Hamilton auto redemption), I probably could have waited and bought a Topps or Bowman Chrome auto.

Oh well. I was happy with the purple (it was on top of the pack), and now I think I'm done with Platinum.

Thanks again for the trade and helping me complete my Puig "set."

The DC number is on our trade thread. Take care, RJ