`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2012 Topps Strata Rookie Autographs Quad #GWWB Kendall Wright/Brandon Weeden/Justin B

2012 Topps Strata Rookie Autographs Quad #GWWB Kendall Wright/Brandon Weeden/Justin B
2012 Topps Strata Rookie Autographs Quad #GWWB Kendall Wright/Brandon Weeden/Justin Blackmon/Robert Griffin III---I have this card currently and am trying to sell it....but there is no price for it currently. So many many people have looked t it on eBay but no one has offered me anything, any suggestions or offers out there?

RE: 2012 Topps Strata Rookie Autographs Quad #GWWB Kendall Wright/Brandon Weeden/Justin B
should put it on the trade sell thread.... when you say "no one offered you anything" .... do you mean you got no offers or no offers you consider worth it ....do you have it up at a really high BIN with BO?.... also post a pic of the card

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: 2012 Topps Strata Rookie Autographs Quad #GWWB Kendall Wright/Brandon Weeden/Justin B
I'm thinking people aren't bidding because you've had 2 negatives in the past month...

If not - your title is AWFUL. I searched for Griffin Strata auto and it didn't pop up on the mobile app.

Put Griffin in your TITLE. He's the winner of the group. Change the title and you may sell it within a week.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I have not had any problems selling because 2 people felled to be pay for there items due to lack of funds in there account. I am still selling everyday and have had no other problems recueving payments. I have had about 20 views but am curious if it is because the card has no price. Or if it is because there were only 3 qaud auyo booklets made each being 1 of 1 and everybody looking is waiting on the price to come out.

if people dont pay, they cant leave negatives

They tried but it never when into my account I never opened a claim against them which is an error on my part. But this is way besides the point. I just sold a Ryan tennehill dual auto jersey and card 2012 panini prime signatures numbered 17 of 25 his Jersey number today for 175 with no problem and I posted these two cards at the same time so guessing that it is because of no price yet

i agree with ugameck..if you put the winner out the groups name in the Title it will sell or at least have some good offers...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

If you're interested in knowing what the value would be, you could always try the Beckett appraisal service. It may be worth 15 bucks to know what you should be asking for it. Chances are, if it is numbered lower than 10, you'll never see a Beckett Price Guide value for it, and that would be the only way to have some sort of idea of what it would be worth in that case.

Maybe i will try that because it is a 1 of 1 and only three of these Quad auto books were made for the 2012 tools strata