Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Some football prospecting. Who to buy??

Some football prospecting. Who to buy??
Hello all,

Given how much knowledge floats around on these forums I figured there was no better place to ask the following question: Who are you buying from a prospecting point of view? I have my own eBay store that I just buy and sell cards mostly for fun and for a little extra money.

I am trying to acquire cards of guys who could break out this year with the hope of cashing in on their increased value. This can include this years rookies, or players from previous years who haven't really made it yet.

All I ask is that you give me your reasoning behind it. My example would be Alshon Jeffery. I really believe he could be in for a big year if he can stay healthy and he showed flashes of that last year. A productive year of Cutler and the attention that Brandon Marshall demands could lead to Alshon cashing in. ESPN is predicting him to finish close to 800yds and 5-6 TD's for this upcoming season which seems decent enough to me.

Thanks in advance!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

RE: Some football prospecting. Who to buy??
Here is a few from the last few years I think may do something that surprises everyone.

Nick Foles, Trent Richardson, Alshon Jeffery, Aaron Dobson, C.J. Spiller, Giovanni Bernard, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Tyler Wilson.
Eddie George Super Collector

My top 3 future elite.

Quintorris Lopez Jones- Aka Julio Jones
- Great receiver, good hands. Julio will most likely be Matt Ryans #1 go to receiver this season. Matty Ice and the Falcons will be a force to be reckoned with. And this will bring a lot of attention to Julio.
Torrey Smith
- With tight end Dennis Pitta out for the season, Torrey will be leading the Ravens in receiving yards for sure. Flacco will come out of the blocks strong, and Torry is his go to guy.
Dwayne Allen
-Allen secured his role as a starter tight end last season. After Coby Fleener sustained a shoulder injury. He is a a great short rout receiver. And has an eye for finding the hole to break through. And his blocking skills will keep him on the field. With the whole world watching Andrew Luck. It will be hard not to notice Allen.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Zach Stacy. He's the most talented RB on the Rams.

Vincent Brown. Love his dynamic skill set.

Shane Vereen. Should play a lot like Darren Sproles does.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

I am prospecting the Giants 2012 class. Expecting big things for Randle and Wilson

I say keep an eye out for guys like 49ers Quinton Patton and A.J. Jenkins, Titans Kendall Wright, and Bengals Andy Dalton...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Torrey Smith definitely. Possibly matt barkley if he can get the job done. Tannehill has improved a lot over the offseason, and randall cobb is now one of two targets for rodgers now.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

a lot of great recommendations. i agree with many. here is my short list

julio jones - explained well by others. his prices will only go up

reuben randle - his exquisite rcs are cheap and we all know Nicks cant stay healthy. Coughlin trusts him too

stephen hill - a bit of a stretch but he is a big body wr and plays on the biggest stage. if geno smith is the real deal, hill could grow in value. his main rcs are cheap

TY Hilton - good young wr and has Luck throwing him the ball for years to come.

Shane Vereen - could blow up this year as a versatile weapon for brady

Denarius Moore - another slight stretch but i think he has upside not yet priced into his cards.

Michael Floyd - big body, fitzgerald wanted him on the team and pushed for the Cardinals to draft him, was the best wr on that team for a few games last year.

Josh Gordon - bit of a head case but he has 1st round talent and if he matures, could be a force in the future
Hug it Out...

Brian Hartline... I have a huge PC of him I will let you have cheap... He will have a breakout year...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Sean Renfree.

I'll bump this thread when he's traded in 3 years and becomes the starter somewhere else.

Kid has an ARM and is a student of the game. I watched him throwing to Julio and Roddy. I had to do a double take because his number is 12 at training camp. I seriously thought it was Matt Ryan everytime he put one on a rope during end zone drills.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]