`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2012 Topps Redemption Will Middlebrooks, Calling out Topps, They are stalling

RE: 2012 Topps Redemption Will Middlebrooks, Calling out Topps, They are stalling
Thanks for responding. Yeah I guess Ill call and set the phone down and come back in an hour to see what the excuse is this time.

RE: 2012 Topps Redemption Will Middlebrooks, Calling out Topps, They are stalling
i'm in the same boat. i've been complaining about this myself. though i've never had the time/patience to call topps as i've got other bones to pick.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

James Paxton redemptions still popping up even though they said hes not signing his Bowman Chrome autos.

I busted a case of Platinum, SEVEN redemptions.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(08-02-2013, 09:27 PM)Addicted Wrote: Thanks for responding. Yeah I guess Ill call and set the phone down and come back in an hour to see what the excuse is this time.
Put it on speaker and listen to david wright tell you that topps started in 1951 and actually put cards in the packs not IOUs(redemptions)...

I must say, even though I waited over an hour to request replacements, I got them in a week.

I will be calling tomorrow to find out about the Middlebrooks, pretty obnoxious.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

I looked at my redemptions pending, and many of those players have autos in the 2013 products. Is the business plan to insert autos to new product before taking care of old sales to cut down on shipping and handling ?

I just got off the phone, the guy said all it says "Waiting to acquire"...noting more nothing less.

I just asked for a replacement. Not even going to bother anymore.

What a joke.

sorry!

I contacted Panini by internet, they are easier to contact than topps, about the same issue with some football cards. I am not sure what to think, but hey a response from an card company...

Bernard Pierce's autographs are live in National Treasures because they are on card autographs. Players are able to set up their signing schedule with their agent(s) around their professional and personal scheduling. Unfortunately, due in part to that fact, there can be a faster turn around for on card autographs than for stickers. When the signatures are done and returned to us then we process and send them out.