Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
I know everybody has their own EBAY rants

RE: I know everybody has their own EBAY rants
Picture = Cropped

Seller = A-- Hat

My biggest complaint is paying 3 for shipping and the seller spending .92. No tracking number and paid with PayPal. I know supplies cost but first class with do is 2.97 on avg
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(08-01-2013, 10:16 PM)ft28jags Wrote: My biggest complaint is paying 3 for shipping and the seller spending .92. No tracking number and paid with PayPal. I know supplies cost but first class with do is 2.97 on avg
agreed.. I sent 3 trades out yesterday and it cost me 9 and change.
I got an envelope yesterday.. yes an ENVELOPE I paid 3 dollars to ship a card for technically free because all he did was put a stamp on it. So I paid 2$ for the card and 3$ to ship it for.. nothing. When youre buying cards.. 3$ is a lot of extra cash to spend honestly.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Well with all said and done on this situation..I received the full refund without asking..just provided the pics..I left him positive feedback due to the refund, but did mention the damage and left a 1 star on item description..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

gocards.... empty your mailbox, I cant send you any messages because you've reached your limit...Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

On a sidenote: Inception cards are usually garbage right out of the pack! Chips, dings, bad edges! Defiantly not one of their cleanest products.

To see one higher then a 9 is a rarity unto itself...!

I am certain the ding came right out of the pack... regardless of the scan the seller should always address it, if its visible.
[Image: images1_zps3c51d946.jpg]

(08-01-2013, 05:25 PM)djohn Wrote: I don't think he cropped it, but I think his scanner automatically cropped it. I have the same issue with my scanner, and I have to put something behind the card to get it to scan the entire card. That being said, the seller's attitude is definitely poor.
My scanner does this, but, the seller did see the damage in person and 1) didn't mention it, and 2) let the scan not show it.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(08-01-2013, 05:06 PM)gocardinals Wrote: Well I just bought this Nassib card on the bay a few days ago..looked awesome in the scan for the auction: as seen here

[Image: NassibInceptionGreenJumbo.jpg]

I know I may be being too picky here...but the auction mentioned nothing about ANY damage to the card..Here is the scan of the whole card...

[Image: nassibdamage.jpg]

I messaged the seller..not asking for a refund..but just letting him know about the damage that had been "cropped" out of the auction scan and here is his reply:

"If you seriously think that I cropped this card or ANY card to hide "damages " you are incorrect. Furthermore if I didn't describe any damage it is because there wasn't any,it was missed or it wasn't worth mentioning send me a picture /scan of damage (that might have occured in shipping?) But certainly wasn't cropped! !!! Quite an accusation on a $5 card! So, in summary please message me with a scan or picture and I will take care of it."

Please let me know if I am being a little too anal on this or should just let it go..?? I have NOT LEFT NEG FEEDBACK i want at least the gentlemen to accept that the photo which I believe was cropped to acknowledge that it was cropped..
The top right corner looks damaged to me as well. Personally, that's too damaged for me. After his reply, Id simply file a claim, send it back and get a refund.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com