`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption

Topps Redemption
I don't think it can get any worse. I'm 5 + emails deep and on my 5th call on hold at currently 1 hour and 45 min.

How do they get away with this and treat their customers like this. Insane!!

Obviously I will continue to buy Topps, because I have no choice, but I will NEVER redeem another card with them.

Anyone else getting it this bad??
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

RE: Topps Redemption
I am 4 emails in, and several disconnected phone calls just trying to get a replacement on 2 cards I redeemed over a year ago. You are not alone lol

3 hours, haha, maybe im the stupid one here. unbelieveable

I admire your patients for that. I stopped calling after I was disconnected for no reason time after time.

I have a Strasuburg RC auto, Kemp Tribute auto /25, matt harvey platinum green auto, and some other randoms, sick of waiting. The Stras has been 2 years plus!!

yeah last time i called them, was an hour of my life i will never get back. crazy!!

what was the outcome joe?

(08-01-2013, 07:41 PM)spitjean Wrote: I have a Strasuburg RC auto, Kemp Tribute auto /25, matt harvey platinum green auto, and some other randoms, sick of waiting. The Stras has been 2 years plus!!
That sucks, you probably will never see the Stras. He signed exclusively with Panini. They are tough to get on the phone. Early in the morning is where i've had the best luck.

I chose the keep quiet and wait patiently for my redemptions and I have received 4 so far, have one more in the mail and maybe 8 more still pending. Not saying they rushed mine throu because I don't bother them but I wouldn't be surprised if they have some A-hole answering the phones and reading emails and laughing as they push the requests/demands down to the bottom of the pile lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Don't replace the Harvey. According to Topps' Twiter account, he finally signed his Platinum cards.
Kepler