`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A Sad Day...

A Sad Day...
Today is a sad day. Here where I live, across the pond, there was a channel called ESPN America, which would usually show one or two baseball games a night. However, the channel closed down today. Although the time difference was never ideal, I'm a bit of a night owl, and there's nothing I enjoyed more than staying up into the early hours watching some baseball with a couple of cold ones. So here I am, wallowing in my grief, wondering what I'm going to do with my life now...
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

RE: A Sad Day...
maybe you can stream the games on your computer?

vipbox.tv That's where I watch all of my MMA events and some baseball games that I don't want to miss.
Kepler

I think MLB.com gives you every game online for a low subscription rate per month.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That is a sad day. You should look into MLB.tv if they allow international subscribers. It's a few bucks but totally worth it.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

MLB.COM or the other are good, I prefer to pay the small fee with MLB.COM as I can watch the games anytime with thier player online at my leisure.

John

Last night they advertised MLB.TV as the online source for nearly every game. Not sure of the cost.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks for all the advice guys...Good news is I'm coming to the US in less than a month so I'll be able to watch all the baseball I want!

Well, while your here. Bring lots of money, and buy some boxes of our Baseball cards! Your bound to find autos and relics in the 2012 and 2013 Boxes of Topps!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(08-01-2013, 08:39 AM)Racinghy Wrote: Well, while your here. Bring lots of money, and buy some boxes of our Baseball cards! Your bound to find autos and relics in the 2012 and 2013 Boxes of Topps!
I'm gonna see how much of my student loan I have left in December and see what I can get with that. Probably just a blaster or something haha