`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worst accident to collection??

RE: worst accident to collection??
My wife stArted a new job and it was commission based. The first couple years were going to be tight but she would be making good money after that. So to help her and us get through, I sold pretty much all my good cards except my Bobcats PC. then a month later, she decides she wants to seperate. Now shell be making great money, and Im out some really nice cards.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-05-2013, 09:05 PM)quavis Wrote: My wife stArted a new job and it was commission based. The first couple years were going to be tight but she would be making good money after that. So to help her and us get through, I sold pretty much all my good cards except my Bobcats PC. then a month later, she decides she wants to seperate. Now shell be making great money, and Im out some really nice cards.
Ahhh, that's some *****......
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I may win this one. Smile

Once I had a crappy apartment right out of college. I was just busting packs at the time (right before I joined eBay). Well, I took in a stray kitten. Problem was, the kitten mistook my shoebox fill with $5 - $25 cards for a litterbox and peed all over them.
Sad

(08-08-2013, 04:39 PM)creativemunky Wrote: I may win this one. Smile

Once I had a crappy apartment right out of college. I was just busting packs at the time (right before I joined eBay). Well, I took in a stray kitten. Problem was, the kitten mistook my shoebox fill with $5 - $25 cards for a litterbox and peed all over them.
Sad
Nothing like a rescued pet repaying the favor. A good need never goes unpunished, right? However, I think Quavis wins this unfortunately. Loosing his cards AND his wife? After he sold the cards to help his wife/ family nonetheless? That hurts.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]