Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
TXViking you beast!!!
Big Grin 
TXViking you beast!!!
Have to do a shoutout after THAT kinda mailday, you don't just send out that many great cards and not expect at least a thread about your generosity! And to think I won't be the only one! If they're anything like mine, beckett is gonna be flooded with your threads haha! But THANK YOU txviking for everything!

LOVE the Emmitt TimeCapsule CD, it just stood out like a sore thumb!

[Image: 1999TimeCapsuleEmmittSmithFRONT_zpsfd3a9a07.jpg]

[Image: 1999TimeCapsuleEmmittSmithBACK_zps3dd44ecd.jpg]
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

RE: TXViking you beast!!!
Great looking cards! Love that Emmitt! Way to be awesome txviking!
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

(07-31-2013, 03:08 PM)Nado15 Wrote: Great looking cards! Love that Emmitt! Way to be awesome txviking!
Oh and that's not even close to being all that he gave away, talk about inserts, serial numbers, and rookies galore! I just posted that Emmitt because it's so different than anything else lol
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

(07-31-2013, 03:15 PM)DesertFox24 Wrote: Oh and that's not even close to being all that he gave away, talk about inserts, serial numbers, and rookies galore! I just posted that Emmitt because it's so different than anything else lol
Thats cool. Yeah that Emmitt is really cool, I cant say I have seen that before.
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

I got my package of colts cards today!! I got and E. James card like your emmitt!! You're the man txviking!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Glad you guys like them.
Photobucket