IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Any of you guys seen this video?

RE: Any of you guys seen this video?
That video gets me every time.

(07-30-2013, 03:14 PM)bojesphob Wrote: yeah, the "last Sundays" thing got me too.
Me 2.......

I've always been amazed by the power that athletes/entertainers have to make other people happy with the smallest of gestures ... to Luck it was a quick hello and a signed ball to a fan before a game (he may or may not have even known Danny's whole story), but to Danny it was a dream come true and even made him cry.

I remember going to a Raiders training camp practice a few years ago, and there were exactly TWO little boys with footballs — not some big long line of dudes my age or whatever — waiting for Randy Moss.

One of them was even wearing his jersey.

As he walked by, they both said "Randy! Randy!" and held the footballs out ... and he walked right by them without even looking at them.

Try signing your name twice ... what does it take, six seconds?

Both of those boys were crushed, and I was like, wow, that takes some balls to be that full of yourself.

It's good to know that people like Andrew actually care about their fans ... even if he was put up to it (which I doubt), Danny didn't know the difference and was very happy.