`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
To the Ebay Sellers, Am I Wrong?

To the Ebay Sellers, Am I Wrong?
As a casual seller on ebay I really haven't had any issues, but I sold a lot in the last 3 weeks and have had about 30% non payments and having to relist. My last round of listing I added a disclaimer that due to an influx of non paying buyers, payment will be due in 24 hours or the card will be relisted unless previous arrangements are made and agreed too. Card Ended Thursday at 8pm, I heard nothing, so Saturday at 9pm I attempted to cancel the transaction and relisted the card, sometime this morning they decided to pay with no explanation but a smug send my card. I refunded and will not send, but for me standing up and abiding by my word in my listing I get a negative feedback for "poor c/s" when he didn't follow the listings clear time frame. This is a flawed system, or should I have just sent it to avoid my 1st negative feedback?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: To the Ebay Sellers, Am I Wrong?
You can appeal the feedback to ebay, but it's doubtful it'll do any good. Good luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Well the ebay policy is you have to pay w/in 3 (or 5) days.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

If you sent the card, you may have gotten a negative regardless. Ebay is mainly for buying NOT selling.

As a seller, you can not make "demands" like "must pay within 24 hours". Unfortunately, buyers have 10 days to pay. (For example, purchase on 7/1, send out "non payment notice on 3rd day" and seven days for buyer to respond or pay by (7/10)). Sellers can NOT leave negative feedback.

Only thing that happens is buyer gets a non paying strike. It used to be 3 strikes and you are suspended, but now it is NOT as some buyers are habitual non payers and nothing happens.

Only way to get payment right away is when you make Buy It Now with Immediate payment; otherwise, the BIN will not be deemed a sale and it goes back into your inventory.

It's tough, but the truth. Non payers along with occasional returns/scams is part of ebay.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I appreciate the feedback. I guess I just won't be selling anymore on there unless its bin with immediate payment required.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Flawed is an under statement...for sellers anyway...sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Its not 10 days its 6 I believe. You can file now after the 2nd day and close the NPB after 4 more days.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.