`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to fill sets.

Best place to fill sets.
I need to finish several inexpensive sets and not get eaten up by shipping. Where are the best sites or places to by set fillers at a reasonable price?
Photobucket

RE: Best place to fill sets.
The Beckett Marketplace is pretty good for filling set needs if you need a LOT of cards. Otherwise trading is the way to go, even if you need to buy them from users.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

check out my collectibles is where i go for most of my needs, cheap and quick!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sportlots is really good for low-end set filler cards. Or, let the guys on the boards know what your needs are and I'm sure that someone should be able to help you out.
Kepler

(07-26-2013, 09:55 PM)sparty78 Wrote: I need to finish several inexpensive sets and not get eaten up by shipping. Where are the best sites or places to by set fillers at a reasonable price?
What sets are you working on?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Post a list of the sets, I have tons of base from a bunch of products from 2011-2013 that I would deal away cheap. I have some of it listed FT, the other stuff I can get in there eventually.
Other than here I use COMC.com. It's good now that they have flat rate shipping. I have bought tons of base for sets on that site.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thanks guys. Good advice.
Photobucket

my org
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

yeah COMC is the way to go if it's just normal base or insert sets and they have the new $3 flat rate shipping no matter how many cards it is option. So you can just pile them up and when you are done have them all shipped at once.