`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I thought I would get used to it by now :(

RE: I thought I would get used to it by now :(
(07-26-2013, 07:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: You are holding onto the past. From an outsider, I love the new logo.

When the falcons changed there logo - I freaking HATED it. What is it? A Falcon shaped like a F? That's crap! I like the clean cut - sleek Falcon that stokes fear. The new logo is gimmicky.

3 years later I'm watching a retro game and realize - "Man, I'd love the new logo on some RED helmets and red pants! That would look sweet!"

BUT - I understand. I flipped out when UGA went all Nike for there game. I blamed the uniform for the loss!
Yea, the Nike unis were dumb. You should blackout more often.
[Image: julio_zps8f570015.jpg]
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

The new logo and uniform will never be better than the old one. However I do not hate the new one. If the Phins are successful for the next 5 to 10 years we just wont care about the logo lol. I do hate all the press the Dolphins have gotten this offseason. Its almost like putting a bulls eye on our back before we have won any games. I just dont like it.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

At least the dolphin is not wearing a helmet.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(07-28-2013, 05:12 PM)jonathani Wrote: At least the dolphin is not wearing a helmet.
hey hey hey hey hey...hey....hey...that helmet was keeping it safe from concussions!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75