`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC

RE: Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC
(07-26-2013, 08:43 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Of course, there is one currently over on everyone's favorite auction site sitting at $41 with a couple of days still to go, and two of the bids came after the announcement of his suspension.

If they're not going below $30 now, at the peak of the negative attention, they're certainly not going to in a month.

Exactly! Its not gonna be a $30 card ever.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-27-2013, 12:08 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Exactly! Its not gonna be a $30 card ever.
I would say this ... even Aaron Hernandez' stuff (?) was pretty hot the first few days of the news of the arrest and what not — meaning, it's all about constant chatter/ESPN/social media blah blah blah.

I am wondering if maybe when it hits December, January — when baseball cards cool off in general — and nobody is talking about him at all, maybe it truly dives at that point.

Offers have been replied to. If anyone is interested in the card and not just here to troll feel free to send me an offer. I've had a decent amount of interest on this card so apparently its not as worthless as some people are making it out to be. Wink
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I don't think it will dive that badly. I can see interest in braun cards going down but value will not nose dive to rock bottom.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

To the top.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.