`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Johnson Cards For Trade

Randy Johnson Cards For Trade
Hello! I've got some Randy Johnson cards ranging from 1989 thru 2007 (including his Fleer RC) that I'm looking to trade for my set needs. I'm still trying to finish my '10, '11, 12, and '13 Topps sets. I'll trade for ANY of the baseball and / or football wants in my ORG, but prefer to trade for the above mentioned BB sets whenever possible.

Thanks!
Dmassie
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

RE: Randy Johnson Cards For Trade
I have a ton of 2013 series 1 and a bit of series 2 if interested. Let me know

do you have a list of your needs?

(07-23-2013, 08:24 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: do you have a list of your needs?
Yes, they're all listed in my ORG under "Baseball Wants", then under that they are broken down by set. You can also find my trade lists, want lists, and lists of star players I have for trade on my site at:

http://cardtrade.angelfire.com/index

Thanks!
Damassie

(07-23-2013, 08:06 PM)IronChef Wrote: I have a ton of 2013 series 1 and a bit of series 2 if interested. Let me know
Yes, very interested. Please start a trade w/ me, pick out what you need from my lists, and send it to me on an open trade. I'll reply very quickly!

Thanks!
Damassie
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.