`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan 90's BGS Graded FS/FT

RE: Michael Jordan 90's BGS Graded FS/FT
Bumping this one to the top because those not sold/traded are going to a certain auction site. If there is any interest in buying them please let me know so I can set them aside for you for a reasonable price (listed in the organize). Thanks
 photo mjheader.jpg

Any still available?

Probably about half are still available. Message me with which ones you are interested in.
 photo mjheader.jpg

do you still have the green finest refractor in BGS 9?

For the price to show, you need to put a condition on the cards, otherwise they won't show up. I have a Jordan that i certain you don't have and thus i am willing to trade it for these ones, but I am just not sure of the total value.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Classical_hero, I'm sure you are correct I have messed around with my organize since I posted this thread. What are you interested in and what do you have to offer so I can make sure the cards you are interested in are up-to-date.
Ferraripower, I do not know which card you are referring to, I do not have a finest refractor posted.. My apologies
 photo mjheader.jpg

I have a 2011-12 Exquisite Collection DJO that you can trade for, if you want it.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.