• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another UD Luck thread

Another UD Luck thread
If you haven't seen it, here are the Trade Upper Deck redemption cards

http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/07/brag-ph...-football/
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

RE: Another UD Luck thread
So are those the cards that everyone will receive for the trade cards? Or are there different Luck autos depending on what product your trade card came out of? If these are it, then that would really suck for those who thought they would be getting an Exquisite Luck auto.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

That I can't answer. If I had to guess, this is it no matter what.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I believe that there will be different autos to match which ever product the redemption came out of... example, a patch auto for SPA and Exquisite I stead of just a auto'd card.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(07-16-2013, 10:35 AM)s1020 Wrote: So are those the cards that everyone will receive for the trade cards? Or are there different Luck autos depending on what product your trade card came out of? If these are it, then that would really suck for those who thought they would be getting an Exquisite Luck auto.
If you read the article UD says 'these are the first Luck cards for collectors who received redemptions from the Upper Deck boxes. It did not say SP Authentic or Exquisite. They have separate redemptions for each product. These will be the first Luck UD cards. Im pumped

(07-16-2013, 11:58 AM)nol84kc Wrote: If you read the article UD says 'these are the first Luck cards for collectors who received redemptions from the Upper Deck boxes. It did not say SP Authentic or Exquisite. They have separate redemptions for each product. These will be the first Luck UD cards. Im pumped
You're right I looked at several "trade cards" and on the back some just say an Upper Deck auto and some say and Exquisite RC auto.

[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

My question is, why would they pick a photo in which the Stanford logo on his helmet cannot be seen? They are making such a big deal of it being his first Stanford uniform card but then they hide the logo anyway. Not exactly taking advantage of their exclusive license, IMHO... And I also have to believe that there will be different cards for each product.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I'll take it if I pulled the redemption, but I don't like that card enough to go chase one.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(07-16-2013, 04:30 PM)uwash97 Wrote: My question is, why would they pick a photo in which the Stanford logo on his helmet cannot be seen? They are making such a big deal of it being his first Stanford uniform card but then they hide the logo anyway. Not exactly taking advantage of their exclusive license, IMHO... And I also have to believe that there will be different cards for each product.
I agree if that is the photo for the first Luck it leaves something to be desired

Well, I actually pulled and redeemed a redemption for one of the auto'd cards, so I'm just happy to at least see a picture of what I'm waiting for now.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)