`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harden - good choice for starting a PC?

James Harden - good choice for starting a PC?
I adore Harden's toughness and grit and I was considering starting a PC of the bearded man. Is James a good choice? I am a Nets fan through and through but I love watching Harden play and I always check the box scores and watch Sportscenter highlights to see the numbers James put up.

RE: James Harden - good choice for starting a PC?
yeah i PC Harden but that has taken a backup spot for the set i am chasing and my Klay/Beal PC.. i feel his cards are still cheap and if he keeps posting these numbers along with some strong playoff runs - his cards will increase in price.. just my thought Smile
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

I'd say he's a great choice ... lots of stuff available (autos, GU, parallels, etc.) because he's a legit star, but slightly more affordable than the Kobe/LeBron/MJ stratosphere ...

I PC BGS RCs of his and I think his stuff will only sore. Still a good time to buy his cards.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I don't collect him specifically, but I'm happy when I pull him. He's a "character" without "character issues".
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(07-17-2013, 09:39 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I don't collect him specifically, but I'm happy when I pull him. He's a "character" without "character issues".
Yeah I have started buying his cards and they seem to be reasonably priced. Harden is awesome and he's only 23 very soon to be 24 with a lot of potential.