`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Cards Autographed

Getting Cards Autographed
Im collecting more to get Autos TTM, Topps Base Set with simple inserts, stuff that isn't expensive like a 30 card box with 5 to 6 inserts kind of stuff. Im on a a different site that is really into TTM stuff. what are Card collector thoughts on it? would you buy a card from an honest person who went through the trouble to get a card signed TTM if the occasion arose?

RE: Getting Cards Autographed
I wouldn't buy a card that is a ttm unless it had a coa but that's just my opinion. I tend to stay away from all of those autographed cards that are not officially licensed.

Me....no. There's enough forgey in this business without having to worry about TTM stuff....again as you posed, from a (this) collectors stand-point. I really only collect in person auto's...even authenticated, issued auto cards, though nice, don't mean anything to me.

Think it's a good little business idea though. Even being honest, all that is needed is one card not to be auth. as folks seem want to do....heaven help that person!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

no worth the postage if you are trying to make a business effort. people that collect Autos they do it usually 2 ways certified or for the chase be it in person or TTM. why pay for a TTM auto if you could just send it out yourself?