`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some help with this Junior Card

Some help with this Junior Card
I recently got back into racing after a brief time away....was stuck in job going nowhere and was barely getting by. Anyhow after a change of scenery and a new job I can finally start getting back into collecting. I picked up this card and it's kind of confusing me, it's from the 2001 Flag Chasers set, it's a blue and orange checkered flag and the guide says it's 5X the value of the checkered version. The confusing part is the serial numbering this one is to /35 and the blue orange checkered is to /45. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a516...df5de5.jpg

RE: Some help with this Junior Card
I have found sometimes the serial #s given in the price guide are wrong. If it says /45 in the guide but yours is /35 and you think it is the same one it prob is.
Welcome back!

Kevin
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Hello & welcome back, Paul! That is one sweet card, my friend! And like Kevin said, especially with the NASCAR cards, I've come across several serial numbered cards that seem to be just a bit off. I too believe it is the same card listed in Beckett that is serial #'d to 45...Beckett is just wrong.

Not sure who all you collect...Dale Jr maybe? But if you ever want to start trading again, hit me up. Most of my Jr isn't marked for trade, but I can change that if you ever want to go a round or two.

Be Well & Happy 4th,
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Thanks Guys appreciate the help.

Yea, Beckett definitely has the # wrong. It happens quite often.
Awesome card and a heckuva value on it too!

what happens is they get the list from the maufacturer, which lists the serial numbers. If the manufacturer never notifys them that the serial numbering has changed they do not know. If you post a scan of the card and and send it to dan hitt. They can get them fixed sometimes.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(07-04-2013, 02:20 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: what happens is they get the list from the maufacturer, which lists the serial numbers. If the manufacturer never notifys them that the serial numbering has changed they do not know. If you post a scan of the card and and send it to dan hitt. They can get them fixed sometimes.
He can also get it changed by sending a PM (with scans or scan links) to "wtsjr".
Helimonster- I will add the link to his profile page at the bottom of this post. He has always helped me anytime I saw something wrong with (or missing from) the DB. As long as you include scans or links to them, he will fix it. It may take a few weeks before he replies, but it has always worked for me.

http://www.beckett.com/users/wtsjr