`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 10-11 pinnacle Zuccarello Rookie Auto

Question about 10-11 pinnacle Zuccarello Rookie Auto
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone saw this card. I will post pictures of it if I have to. Thank for the information.

10-11 Pinnacle Ice Breakers Rookie Autograph Mats Zuccarello

It has Zuccarello and the "Go Rangers" inscribed. I have not seen another copy of this card other then mine.

Is it suppose to be a special SP card?

The card is serial numbered to 299

If anyone has any information that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Question about 10-11 pinnacle Zuccarello Rookie Auto
(07-08-2013, 07:27 PM)hamonic1 Wrote: Hello all, I was wondering if anyone saw this card. I will post pictures of it if I have to. Thank for the information.

10-11 Pinnacle Ice Breakers Rookie Autograph Mats Zuccarello

It has Zuccarello and the "Go Rangers" inscribed. I have not seen another copy of this card other then mine.

Is it suppose to be a special SP card?

The card is serial numbered to 299

If anyone has any information that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I think you're talking about this card? It is not a true short print, but it is a tougher find. I have seen the Zucc version sell for under $20 on eBay...

[Image: Zuccarello_zps6951942c.jpg]

RE: Question about 10-11 pinnacle Zuccarello Rookie Auto
Yeah, that is the one I have. I was wondering how many copies of this card are out there. I haven't seen any of them pop up on Ebay in awhile. I have seen a few of them that don't have the "GO Rangers" inscribed. If I can any more help that would be greatly. Thank you!
(07-09-2013, 06:50 AM)androsfl Wrote: I think you're talking about this card? It is not a true short print, but it is a tougher find. I have seen the Zucc version sell for under $20 on eBay...

[Image: Zuccarello_zps6951942c.jpg]