`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off-season trading and site visiting.

Off-season trading and site visiting.
Ahh, the 2012-13 season has come to an end. Congrats to the Hawks on a solid win (even if it was over my beloved Bruins!) and great job to all the other teams out there, who brought us an exciting, albeit short, season. The draft has finally happened as well, all the teams have wrapped up and leaft for the summer, and this is usually the point at which trading and posting here on the site tends to slow down exponentially until the beginning of the next season.

It happens every year, and I can even say that I've been absent in the past due to the lack of trading, responding, posting, etc., here on the forum, but this time around I'm going to make it my mission to keep hockey in the forefront!

Hopefully I see a lot of familiar names pop in regularly and keep up the trading and commentary, and hopefully some new folks come to the boards as well. I hate to see the forum traffic slow to a crawl, and would much rather trade whenever possible, especially since it's the only hockey related action that I'm likely to see throughout the summer months. Anyone here with me?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Off-season trading and site visiting.
Oh man, I fear the slowness of the off season. If it was as bad as it was during the season, I think i might start trading other sports just to keep the thirst of trading quenched.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I do little searches on Lidstrom now to see if anything good pops up, but mostly I focus on Baseball now. Sad days Sad
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

im with you i really wanna keep up the trading

I'll be here - I have a few mail months to catch up on, as well as 4 box breaks that I've done with at least 2 more on the way.

Plus, possibly a very special treat.

(07-01-2013, 04:26 PM)arrowsg30 Wrote: I'll be here - I have a few mail months to catch up on, as well as 4 box breaks that I've done with at least 2 more on the way.

Plus, possibly a very special treat.
I like Treats! What you got?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I need to get some stuff to trade.

I am always up for a trade.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I am with you...I will stop being so lazy and will post my box break of 2006-07 Parkhurst on this site in the next couple of days.

Awesome response thus far guys, I'd really hate to see the hockey board hibernate during the off-season, it'll be cool to have a few friends here to talk hockey and swap cardboard!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/