`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Barry Sanders/Patriots/Alabama/Randy Moss, in your favor! SCANS!

RE: LTTF Barry Sanders/Patriots/Alabama/Randy Moss, in your favor! SCANS!
(07-01-2013, 06:40 PM)totally sports Wrote: Check me I may have a couple for you.
Open offer sent
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(07-01-2013, 10:59 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: It isn't free with USPS. All mail is now given the label/sku number on it, but the 80 cents extra that you pay is for them to actually scan the item at all of its stops between drop off and destination. If you think it's free, try to track something you send from the post office without actually asking for confirmation. I hear paypal shipping includes free confirmation, but I do not use that. Personal preference. Thank you for looking though!
The Russell Wilson and Lamar Miller are both gone. All PM's returned!
Well so far since the change,it has been free for me at my post office. I use 2 different post offices because my small one close to my house doesn't haven't the right kind of scale for guitars. But both have been free so far,hope it doesn't change but more than likely it will lol.

I have a Barry Sanders 2012 Magic pigskin mini. I was eyeing that archives RGIII relic if you're interested

(07-01-2013, 10:41 PM)flipsi Wrote: I have a Barry Sanders 2012 Magic pigskin mini. I was eyeing that archives RGIII relic if you're interested
I'd be interested yes, but that's not something I could go double BV in your favor though, unfortunately. But if you have anything else, I'd be willing to work something out.
(07-01-2013, 10:22 PM)twisty571 Wrote: Well so far since the change,it has been free for me at my post office. I use 2 different post offices because my small one close to my house doesn't haven't the right kind of scale for guitars. But both have been free so far,hope it doesn't change but more than likely it will lol.
Haha yea, you are pretty damn lucky. it's not free at any of the POs in my area.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I might have a couple of extra Pats.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/