`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Loading up ... Matt Harvey

RE: Loading up ... Matt Harvey
I loaded up as well picked up a psa 10 bc auto ref and raw bc auto ref rc over the weekend

(07-01-2013, 12:52 PM)nol84kc Wrote: I loaded up as well picked up a psa 10 bc auto ref and raw bc auto ref rc over the weekend
Nice!!!
I need to p/u a Harvey Auto sometime soon.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

nice stuff, are you going to try the rainbow?

(07-01-2013, 08:53 PM)NY_baseball23 Wrote: nice stuff, are you going to try the rainbow?
Nah, don't think I have the patience for that. Too much hunting and ebaying for me. Eventually, there'll be some 1/1 that I'll never find, and if I do it'll be way to much for me to purchase it. I don't think I've ever knowingly completed a rainbow but if I was attempting to so, I'd have to start with the 1/1 card to get the "impossible" one out of the way first Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I have done rainbows, but always started with the tough one, like a pull of a red refractor /5 and then try to the rainbow..
Working backwards so to speak

(07-02-2013, 07:00 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have done rainbows, but always started with the tough one, like a pull of a red refractor /5 and then try to the rainbow..
Working backwards so to speak
That's the only way I can imagine ever doing such a thing! It would drive me mad otherwise.... And it ain't a far drive lately Smile

(07-01-2013, 10:40 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nah, don't think I have the patience for that. Too much hunting and ebaying for me. Eventually, there'll be some 1/1 that I'll never find, and if I do it'll be way to much for me to purchase it. I don't think I've ever knowingly completed a rainbow but if I was attempting to so, I'd have to start with the 1/1 card to get the "impossible" one out of the way first Smile
i usually dont even include 1/1, taking the easy way out lol.