Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
topps attax help

topps attax help
hey

i have 2010 topps attax cards. how do you tell difference between update, series 1 and series 2?

also looking to make trades
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: topps attax help
It's been a bit, but it seems like I was able to tell by the size of the print of the code. Although I don't remember which series was which. Probably not much help, but I think that was how I was able to tell.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

so like smaller was series 1?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

OK, I've just pulled mine out and had a look.

Series 1:
Code Box is larger and has type at top of box that says: "Enter Code And Battle at toppstown.com" Also, includes lower case letters in the code which the other two do not.

Series 2:
Code Box is smaller, but the code itself is larger and fills the entire box. All letters are Upper Case.

Update:
Code Box is the same size as Series 2, but the type of the Code itself is much smaller. Does not fill the box like Series 2.

Hope this helps. If you still need help after this, let me know and I'll scan one of each to post. Hope this isn't too confusing!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports