`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOAH WOAH WOAH....ebay.

RE: WOAH WOAH WOAH....ebay..WTF?!
I already knew Pay Pal took a cut, just didn't know they took some of the shipping.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Since people started starting their auctions at $.01 or some ridiculously low price and then sneaking in a shipping charge of like $50 to try and avoid final auction fees.

It's funny that people still do that. They are going to be shocked when they find out they still got charged the 10 percent on their shipping. I wish the free listings included free BIN listings but they usually don't.

I guess I just have to raise the price of shipping then. That's really sad as it costs about $2.97 to ship a card in a bubble mailer with a tracking #.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

?

with [pay[pal shipping, any package 3 oz or less costs 1.69 with delivery confirmation

ebay shister sellers are becoming few and few, more and more sellers are offering Free Shipping and just pricing the card at 40-60% of beckett for a starting bid, unless it is a card they know can pull at or more than the 40-60% then they just start it at $.99.

My rule of thumb though is dont buy just to sell, buy only what I want to collect. Some people need to relize that this is not the stock market and they wont get rich buying 4 Cases of bowman, then flooding the market on ebay with sales of the cards pulled trying to cover their cost for the break and hoping for that one card that sells for 18,000 (Strasburg SuperFractor)LOL.

(06-30-2013, 09:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ?

with [pay[pal shipping, any package 3 oz or less costs 1.69 with delivery confirmation

i must be using the wrong size or too thick of a mailer... i havent been under $2 yet for a single card

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

first class shipping, any package size, 3 oz or less is absolutely 1.69 with paypal shipping (with delivery confirmation)

much more expensive at the post office

(07-01-2013, 07:29 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: first class shipping, any package size, 3 oz or less is absolutely 1.69 with paypal shipping (with delivery confirmation)

much more expensive at the post office
Exactly. It shouldn't cost over $2 in postage through Paypal shipping until you hit 5 ounces, which is $2.04.

(07-01-2013, 06:47 AM)bunk27 Wrote: i must be using the wrong size or too thick of a mailer... i havent been under $2 yet for a single card
You have to use the Paypal/eBay shipping system to print out the postage. If you go to the post office it cost significantly more.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/