`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
This is probably a really stupid question...

RE: This is probably a really stupid question...
Make a thread asking for some. I'm sure there are people who would send you some if you cover shipping. Especially people in the box break section lol Its worth a shot!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I think I will do that. Appreciate it
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

any comic book store will sell the backings.. usually i think its like 10$ and you get like 200 or so i believe, depending on the brand.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Thanks for the responses
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

When I sell a card it is placed into a penny sleeve, then a top loader, then, to make sure it doesn't get bent in shipping, I tape (painters tape works best) the decoy card to the top loader. Usually the top loader and decoy card is sufficient enough. In order to use the clip or ship, you will have to mail it out as a package. In order to qualify as a package, you should put the card into a bubble envelope, then use a piece of foam (also comes in some hobby boxes) to thicken the envelope. This qualifies it as a package (1/4 inch thick) and it also prevents USPS to run it through their machines, which also helps avoid damage to the card.

Depending on the value of the card is how I ship. Total value under 5 is plain white envelope. I use one of those panini dummy cards to protect it and write non machineable on the front with a red pen. I tape the top loader. I have received so many cards of late from sellers who fail to put the card in TOP LOADER with TAPE. It frustrates me. This should be so basic.