`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Orioles

LTTF Orioles
Hey guys, I'm getting back into this thing after a bit of time away due to the birth of my first child.

I have made a couple trades in the past couple of weeks, but would really like to make a couple of larger trades. I'm really focused on Orioles cards, and really love serial numbered cards. I'm hoping to get as many of the SN# and parallel's from 2012 and early 2013 that I can via trade. Don't plan on buying too much wax in the immediate future, although I have bought some 2013 bowman and 2013 topps s2 that haven't been loaded yet.

Please take a look and let me know.

I have a ton of 90's cards that aren't in my org yet, so if you have a favorite player or team, let me know and I can get any inserts loaded.

Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

RE: LTTF Orioles
feel free to check me. I used to Collect Palmeiro and Tejada extensively among others as I used to live in NoVa.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I had a few Orioles cards from S2 Topps and was going to send an offer, but you have all your cards listed as mint which overvalues them. I really don't care, but that annoys many traders here...might wanna get that fixed.

Please check me. I am looking for Nolan ryan
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]