`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noticed i was missing 1's in the trade away

Noticed i was missing 1's in the trade away
Hey everyone, I looked at my org and noticed I was missing some 1's beside the trade away box. So I've added more cards to the org. that I thought were there awhile ago. The best place to look for cards would be my bucket and if you see anything in there, I can be sure to add it to the org. if it's not already in there. Thank you and hope to get afew trades in before I head back to work for a month...

RE: Noticed i was missing 1's in the trade away
(06-21-2013, 02:49 PM)johlix Wrote: Hey everyone, I looked at my org and noticed I was missing some 1's beside the trade away box. So I've added more cards to the org. that I thought were there awhile ago. The best place to look for cards would be my bucket and if you see anything in there, I can be sure to add it to the org. if it's not already in there. Thank you and hope to get afew trades in before I head back to work for a month...
thats what happened to me as well, I think our fearless techies screwed up when they have been making changes to things the last while..so Beckett please watch what your removing in our organize!!!! do not remove anything from mine..I pay too use this service so ask me if you would like to adjust anything!! thanks
Also I will now have to check all 50k plus in my organize to assure there is no more abnormalities.
Canucks fan for life

RE: Noticed i was missing 1's in the trade away
You've got to be F'n kidding me. I'm going through my org and notice the same thing. The one thing i pay for on this site, to use the ORG SOLEly for the trade feature, now they can't even do that right.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches