`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Did I miss it? Nobody's talking about Aaron Hernandez?

RE: Did I miss it? Nobody's talking about Aaron Hernandez?
i thought i would be alright....and then they signed romo to that ridiculous contract

ive actually gone from being in exile to plotting to take over leadership

(06-21-2013, 07:52 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Sounds to me like a Pats fan looking for a reason to believe EVERYTHING the Pats do is RIGHT...

He either killed someone or covered it up. EITHER way....... He is in the wrong one more than the other. BUT still WRONG..........

Might want to hang onto that bridge. Sounds like you might be needing it soon.... I'm tired of these pro athletes thinking they are ABOVE the law.

You know someone who KILLED someone you DO NOT HIDE IT.......
Jacoby is not a pats fan... cowgirl fan bro...he just happens to know more about current football events and moves than anybody else on the forums..THIS is why its not wise to argue with him...one looks like a fool in the end...
Smile
besides,,pretty sure he lives around Boston somewhere...just might know a thing or two about sports there.....
mabye...

2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-21-2013, 06:43 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Jacoby is not a pats fan... cowgirl fan bro...he just happens to know more about current football events and moves than anybody else on the forums..THIS is why its not wise to argue with him...one looks like a fool in the end...
Smile
besides,,pretty sure he lives around Boston somewhere...just might know a thing or two about sports there.....
mabye...
as far as thelegendjerryrice: we are usually on the same page, so im just chalking this up to a heated moment and maybe not reading closely enough. and i get called a pats fan quite a lot, and i understand why (gif, current location, username, boston attitude). so no harm, no foul.

as far as rogue: i dont know. ive obviously pissed him/her off at some point. i know im not everyone's cup of tea. im not exactly cuddily. if i was a teddy bear, id be more like Ted than teddy ruxpin.

----------------------------------

i know a lot of police folk around the area. a lot of my friends were good friends with sean collier, the MIT officer killed by the two suspects (in fact, sean was at my big annual charity event this year). so that's how i heard about the "claymores" (which in hindsight i should have said "claymore-like device, which is what the bombs ended up being). The OOJ charge with hernandez seemed just kind of self-apparent. i mean, i watch a lot of law and order. and the wire. and Homicide. the police came right out and said he wasnt a suspect, then the prosecutor says "we arent saying he isnt a suspect". combine that with his lack of cooperation - this was before the smashed cellphone and surveillance - and the OOJ charge was obviously a good way for the prosecutor to get him to talk.

i mean, ray lewis didnt cooperate, prosecutor got pissed and went nuclear on him and charged him with murder to get ray lewis to talk (there was never any case for murder with ray lewis)

/rambling

(06-21-2013, 07:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: /rambling
Better watch out...*sometimers* is next...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 06:43 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Jacoby is not a pats fan... cowgirl fan bro...he just happens to know more about current football events and moves than anybody else on the forums..THIS is why its not wise to argue with him...one looks like a fool in the end...
Smile
mabye...
I'll cover the other part in a moment. But I lived in Mass. for 36 of my 38 years. And I just hate everything the Patriots do....
(06-21-2013, 07:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: as far as thelegendjerryrice: we are usually on the same page, so im just chalking this up to a heated moment and maybe not reading closely enough. and i get called a pats fan quite a lot, and i understand why (gif, current location, username, boston attitude). so no harm, no foul.

as far as rogue: i dont know. ive obviously pissed him/her off at some point. i know im not everyone's cup of tea. im not exactly cuddily. if i was a teddy bear, id be more like Ted than teddy ruxpin.

----------------------------------

i know a lot of police folk around the area. a lot of my friends were good friends with sean collier, the MIT officer killed by the two suspects (in fact, sean was at my big annual charity event this year). so that's how i heard about the "claymores" (which in hindsight i should have said "claymore-like device, which is what the bombs ended up being). The OOJ charge with hernandez seemed just kind of self-apparent. i mean, i watch a lot of law and order. and the wire. and Homicide. the police came right out and said he wasnt a suspect, then the prosecutor says "we arent saying he isnt a suspect". combine that with his lack of cooperation - this was before the smashed cellphone and surveillance - and the OOJ charge was obviously a good way for the prosecutor to get him to talk.

i mean, ray lewis didnt cooperate, prosecutor got pissed and went nuclear on him and charged him with murder to get ray lewis to talk (there was never any case for murder with ray lewis)

/rambling
And Jacoby you was correct as to what happened with me. I did not see the name of the person posting... I was just pissed off when I thought ANOTHER SPORTS star was going to get away with (pardon the pun) MURDER.

So Jacoby I apologize.

(06-20-2013, 09:10 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: My cowboys crumble with the smallest distraction.from a personnel standpoint
I would have never, ever (said in your best Chris Jericho voice) thought that you too were a Dallas Cowboys fan!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-28-2013, 08:19 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I'll cover the other part in a moment. But I lived in Mass. for 36 of my 38 years. And I just hate everything the Patriots do....
I lived in northern RI for my entire life ... ALWAYS hated the pats! ... but could respect em ... but since spygate I just despise everything they are!

Lying, cheating, murdering scumbags with absolutely zero class or loyalty to its players.

sorry did I just type that out loud?....lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's