Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UPDATE Closed: Who Wants To Have Fun? Game
Tongue 
UPDATE Closed: Who Wants To Have Fun? Game
Game is now closed. Everyone who said they wanted in is in. 10 of us. The game has begun...first number has been assigned...

8<--Taken

OK. I have all of the addresses. I will email the shipping address. When you send out, post the tracking number here please.

Once you RECEIVE a package, scan it to here or post a pic of your gift, then choose a number.

Remember, make it fun and limit it at $10 max.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need everyone's address emailed to me!!! I will send out individual messages to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm curious if anyone wants to have fun while we wait for football season to start. I am making up this post to gauge interest.

Here's the scenario. This is open to everyone that has been a member for ONE month or more and is active on the football forum--sorry, no skipping over from another forum...If you don't hang here, you can't play here!

Please don't join if you have a problem with the requirements.
It's kind of like "pay it forward". Everyone pm's me their address. THEN, once I have closed the game, I assign a random number to everyone and pick someone to go first (a volunteer?), then give have them choose a number. Once they choose a number, I send them the address that corresponds with that number. They ship to that address, AND they post the tracking number here.

This is not about sending high dollar stuff!! What IS involved is a *gift* of SOMETHING valued $10 or less. It shouldn't be a football card, though a pack is fine, or top loaders, or something like a t-shirt with your town's name on it. I'd like to make this interesting and fun, and EASY to do. There's not much involved except fun.
Anyone interested? We could limit it to...say, 10 people--depending on interest? Any less wouldn't be fun and more would be cool.

Post here with a simple yes if you wanna come out an' play Big Grin

[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: Who Wants To Have Fun? Game
would love to play...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

In reference to the above post..

this post is just so you know I have been a little more active on these forums than you may think..I just can't use this account for trading..because in Sep2012 my Organize got messed up and for some reason Beckett web/customer service could not delete items out so that I could re-populate it..If needed you can confirm with either Floydtown or tkaplan..Thanks.
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Huh?!?!??!!?!
Explain to me again please Kelly.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Count me in Kelly Smile
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Kell's you need to make it a little more interesting and fun, instead of having people tell you who they want to send too, have them pick a number, not knowing who that number is, or whether they are male or female, makes it more interesting to see what people get instead of people getting something of someone the other person knows they collect Smile

For example, say i got your name, I would know to send you something from Steven Jackson, but if I didn't know who it was, you might receive something like a Barney Doll LOL
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I'll play... I like shedoni's suggestion to make it random Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(06-20-2013, 04:30 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Kell's you need to make it a little more interesting and fun, instead of having people tell you who they want to send too, have them pick a number, not knowing who that number is, or whether they are male or female, makes it more interesting to see what people get instead of people getting something of someone the other person knows they collect Smile

For example, say i got your name, I would know to send you something from Steven Jackson, but if I didn't know who it was, you might receive something like a Barney Doll LOL
Now I see the only problem is, some of us kinda have an idea of where everyone lives, so it may not really be too random...ah, well, we'll do it like this anyway!

im down.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Cool! Let's get more people!