`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fake Marino auto on ebay. Stay away!

RE: Fake Marino auto on ebay. Stay away!
Even though this site pretty much sucks, I am going to help out B-Man per his request.

In 2006, Playoff was VERY VERY proud of the fact that they denoted ALL GU'd cards properly in NT. If it says jersey, THERE IS NO MULTICOLOR JERSEY INSERTED. Obvious Clue #1 to being fake. Prime said prime, brand logo said brand logo, etc. To find a card different, ITS FAKE!!!!!

Clue #2 ITS A STORE BOUGHT JERSEY!!!!! NOWHERE on a Fins gamer does it have patches like that. I could go on for the 6 different jerseys in the Marino era and compare, but I dont have that kind of time.

There are MANY techniques patch fakers use to trick unknowing buyers. TTT, NT and other cards with non-box shape windows are FAKED ALL THE TIME!!! Its sad really.

Also, I've yelled at B-Man multiple times about calling real cards fakes, so I hope he's learned his lesson and won't post threads like this unless he's sure. LOL.

Have fun everyone, you can find me on the good sites.

Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(06-19-2013, 04:43 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Even though this site pretty much sucks, I am going to help out B-Man per his request.

In 2006, Playoff was VERY VERY proud of the fact that they denoted ALL GU'd cards properly in NT. If it says jersey, THERE IS NO MULTICOLOR JERSEY INSERTED. Obvious Clue #1 to being fake. Prime said prime, brand logo said brand logo, etc. To find a card different, ITS FAKE!!!!!

Clue #2 ITS A STORE BOUGHT JERSEY!!!!! NOWHERE on a Fins gamer does it have patches like that. I could go on for the 6 different jerseys in the Marino era and compare, but I dont have that kind of time.

There are MANY techniques patch fakers use to trick unknowing buyers. TTT, NT and other cards with non-box shape windows are FAKED ALL THE TIME!!! Its sad really.

Also, I've yelled at B-Man multiple times about calling real cards fakes, so I hope he's learned his lesson and won't post threads like this unless he's sure. LOL.

Have fun everyone, you can find me on the good sites.
First I like this site lol. I consider it my second home. Secondly I was 100% sure this one is fake using the info you have provided in the past. I just wanted to help point out an obvious fake but I guess I will let others find there way with this issue.

As for TTT even their "COA" if you want to call it that is so vague that the relics inserted in the cards can come from almost anywhere lol.

Here is what it says on my JT/Strahan/Freeney triple relic card.

"You have received an authentic Triple Relic Card from 2006 Topps Triple Threads Football, featuring authentic jerseys of Jason Taylor, Dwight Freeney and Micheal Strahan."

Then it says "The relics contained in this do not come from any specific game or season."

Talk about being vague lol.

Also on more thing about 6 months ago I stumbled upon this video on youtube which can come in handy when dealing with Panini products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhtbe3TFbzM
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I agree with you 100% on it, HOWEVER...
mistakes at Panini or Donruss or Playoff or Score or whatever... THIS got me worried...
[Image: 2011CrownRoyaleMattRyan-1.jpg]
With that being said, either someone really had the bright idea of taking it from a patch version and plugged it into a jersey version or Panini's QC is a bust, it's all authentic.
... And yes, the serial number on the patch shows through the light.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library