`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemptions...

Panini Redemptions...
I got two redemption cards from Panini last year out of their Momentum football product.

The second one I redeemed (a few days after the first), I got in the mail less than 3 weeks later. I was pleasantly surprised by this, considering that in the 90s I remember it taking a couple of months for redemption cards to come in the mail.

The first one I redeemed, however, I still haven't received. It is now 8 months after I put the code in on their website and I haven't heard anything from them at all.

Is this common for Panini products? My view of Panini wasn't great to begin with and this certainly hasn't helped them. I wouldn't even buy their products at all except for NBA stuff I have no choice in the matter.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: Panini Redemptions...
It really depends on when the player finally decideds to signs the cards. A lot of people overlook the fact of why the player was a redemption in the first place. Lucky for you one of the players had already signed his cards. My redemptions that go over eight/ten months usually come back as a replacement card. It's pretty typical of panini to take that long imo.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

I'm still waiting on a Topps Magic Foles auto - so I know your pain. I wouldn't just bash panini for this.

But - I was out of the game in the 90s - what redemptions did panini have in the 1990's? Italian soccer cards?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 09:21 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: It really depends on when the player finally decideds to signs the cards. A lot of people overlook the fact of why the player was a redemption in the first place. Lucky for you one of the players had already signed his cards. My redemptions that go over eight/ten months usually come back as a replacement card. It's pretty typical of panini to take that long imo.
Well the thing is, it was the same player for both cards. Seems strange that they'd have one and not the other. =\

(06-18-2013, 11:40 PM)hempick Wrote: Well the thing is, it was the same player for both cards. Seems strange that they'd have one and not the other. =\
Crazy Question....it wouldn't happen to be Bernard Pierce is it??

I have the same thing happening with Topps on his cards. I think I started with 3 redemptions for him, and they sent me one, but the other 2 are still pending..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

No, it is Drew Bledsoe. That sucks about redemptions, though. So strange.

...and like, I get that they'll send a substitute card eventually, but I specifically wanted the Bledsoe one.

It really all depends on the player, if they take forever to sign and send back then will take a long time. Every redemption is different. I've waited for more than a year on several redemptions and then had some come back in a month or two. You just never know
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

I have been waiting for Stevan Ridley Contenders, and Ill probably be waiting as long for Reuben Randles
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]