`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Submission Received Today! PICS!

BGS Submission Received Today! PICS!
I am very happy about this submission. It contained a lot of my nicer cards and I couldn't be happier about the grades. With 18 cards and only 3 that came back at 8.5 and the rest 9 or 9.5 I am very happy. I am most happy about the Scoring Kings Plus. I bought this card RAW BGS 9. Instead of sending it in in the Raw case, I took it out and I am glad I did! Here are the pics!

First the BGS 8.5's:

[Image: 97_zpse8e42c40.jpg]

Now the BGS 9's:

[Image: 98_zpsbdfaeafb.jpg]
[Image: 99_zps586bd619.jpg]

And finally the BGS 9.5;s:

[Image: 100_zpsd0ad68f0.jpg]
[Image: 101_zps3fd6166d.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: BGS Submission Received Today! PICS!
Wow man that is an amazing collection of iconic 90s cards. Congrats on the grades. That was a hell of a submission.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 01:07 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow man that is an amazing collection of iconic 90s cards. Congrats on the grades. That was a hell of a submission.
Thanks man! I was very happy with it. I personally did not think I would do as well as I did. For example I did not think there was a chance that the SPx Holoview card would even get a 9! I was hoping for a 8.5 on that. I could have sworn it had edge damage but getting a 9.5 on edges I guess not! I am working on another submission but it will not be of the same caliber as this.

I want the Scoring king plus, let me know what you will trade for it!
IF your willing to trade???
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

seeing cards like this really make me kick myself.... ive got $400 in wax coming in tomorrow and wont even have a chance to pull any jordans lol. hopefully it wont be another bad break where i wish i just dumped money into singles. as always, nice stuff nick!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 01:31 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I want the Scoring king plus, let me know what you will trade for it!
IF your willing to trade???
I would be willing to entertain offers. Let me know some cards you have to offer within the same range.
(06-18-2013, 04:22 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: seeing cards like this really make me kick myself.... ive got $400 in wax coming in tomorrow and wont even have a chance to pull any jordans lol. hopefully it wont be another bad break where i wish i just dumped money into singles. as always, nice stuff nick!!!!
Thanks man. I stopped buying wax a while ago. Seeing the breaks on here helps me not to open anything ha ha That and i cant get mjs so why bother?

Bump!

Man...all those refractors. I have trouble finding the Richmonds and you have gem mint MJs already. Awesome to finally see them. Many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice cards!!!

(06-19-2013, 09:03 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Bump!
Understandable!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]