`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Grading Questions

Grading Questions
I usually don't do much grading and if I do its usually if I go to a Chicago show where they do on site grading. But at the last show I was told that they weren't able to do same day grading even for raw grades unless I paid $50 a card and I only go for one day so couldn't do it. My question is: If I send some cards in to get graded can I request that it not be slabbed if it doesn't grade at least an 9 and if I do the 10 day service will I really get my cards back in 10 days? Also if any of the mods know if they will be able to do same day grading at the National this year for the normal prices?
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Grading Questions
Yes on the minimum. Just label the card (with a note) and sheet correctly (Minimum BGS 9) however you will still be charged. The 10 day service is 10 business days, they all are, weekends and holidays do not count. As for the Nationals I do not know - However a few months ago BGS raised their prices - This is what you may have saw at the last show you went to. I personally use the 20 day service. After the 1st couple of submissions you learn to live with your cards being out lol Tends to build up the excitement as the days get closer, for me anyway lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Grading Questions
Raw card is $15 at its highest level, I thought. I'm not positive cause I've never submitted a single card, but 50 sounds extremely high.
Though, I could see a single card being $5-10 to ship to them, $25 for encapsulating at the fastest service, $5-10 to ship back, and $5 in insurance.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.