`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Heritage. Where the *bleep* are the 400 cards?

RE: 2013 Topps Heritage. Where the *bleep* are the 400 cards?
(06-11-2013, 12:24 PM)rentzington Wrote: Works for me. I've got a stack of dupes

Funny thing is I have an action variation and a blue of the Cabrera but not the regular!
I just checked........have the Red and the Black border versions, but not the sp regular card. Sorry.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-11-2013, 08:43 AM)swansot Wrote: Thanks. Again sorry for the stupid questions, but been out for a bit. Collecting for my family a family deal, Mom is actually the one that collects heritage, my wife collects the "Cute ones" (anyone have a checklist for those?). I'll keep an eye out for that Cabrera if ya want Rentz. Again, thanks for the help, wasn't expecting answers so quickly. Smile
Not a stupid question at all. Topps does this in many of their releases nowadays. Makes the chase a bit more fun I suppose for set collectors. Pain in the butt for player collectors.

Some of these short prints sell for a ton of money like the 2013 Ryan Zimmer sells for $500+

You're probably going to call me stupid, but to complete my set I had to bust 16 hobby boxes. At least along the way I found 2 key gold cards and a few tough autographs to help ease the pain of busting so many boxes. But it is a very, very, very tough set to complete just buying packs and boxes...or I was very unlucky.

I appreciate that the Heritage short prints are at least in numerical order and start after 425. Gypsy Queen's SP's piss me the hell off. They're not worth collecting for me and they leave gaps throughout my binder of base cards.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I have 54 SP for trade..
Look me up for you needs..
I have a few trades on here..