Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making some banners / signatures

RE: Making some banners / signatures
Sending you a pm as well

Hi,

New member here, I realized my post looked funny compared to everyone elses! Could you help me out with a banner?

I'm a big fan of baseball/football logos from the 70's-80's, not particular about which teams, that combined with pictures of (I will give you a list, you choose 2 or 3)
Danny White
Steve Largent
Andy Van Slyke
Steve Garvey
Darryl Strawberry
Eric Davis
Jim Plunkett

Thanks!

Could you possibly make me one that says, "Baseball Heaven". I would like to have pictures of past St. Louis Cardinals such as Jim Edmonds and Scott Rolen grouped together. Second group of players of current cardinals such as Matt Holliday, Yadier Molina, Allen Craig, and Jason Motte.

Thanks!!! If I knew how to do this, I would gladly help with any; however, apparently, I dont Sad

I would love a banner with brooks Robinson Ripken and the machado with an orioles background. That would be awesome.
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

(07-30-2013, 05:50 PM)joebalazek Wrote: I would love a banner with brooks Robinson Ripken and the machado with an orioles background. That would be awesome.
I was actually going to ask for the same thing lol. I sent him a PM with my actual request, but haven't heard anything yet.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

PM sent Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards