`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Favre/Rodgers booklet plus Rodgers Jambalaya

Favre/Rodgers booklet plus Rodgers Jambalaya
Little two card mail day. I don't buy very much during the off season but the Favre/Rodgers Lambeau leaders /9 booklet caught my eye and I was able to snag it. I also picked up an Aaron Rodgers Jambalaya card that ive been after for awhile now and was finally able to strike a deal for one. I always liked the old fleer cards so when they made fleer retro I made a point of it to try to get a good Arod insert.

photo favrearod1_zps70501a05.jpg

photo favrearod3_zpsc0cdc8d7.jpg

photo ARjam_zpsea7f2e1f.jpg
Photobucket

RE: Favre/Rodgers booklet plus Rodgers Jambalaya
Love the jambalaya! I hope to get the Rice like that someday.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

thanks! A Jambalaya Rice would be a huge pick up. I always viewed the Jambalaya as kind of a white whale card back in the day until they actually started making "white whale cards" that were white 1/1 autos. I guess you could say they were old school white whales. I know over on a the basketball side people loose their heads when a jambalaya kobe Bryant pops up. I think its cool that they brought it back along with some of the other cool inserts. In a day when you have sticker autos and event worn jersey cards sometimes its nice just to have a rare insert to pursue.
Photobucket

Nice stuff! Really like the booklet.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(06-04-2013, 10:03 PM)p4ckattack Wrote: thanks! A Jambalaya Rice would be a huge pick up. I always viewed the Jambalaya as kind of a white whale card back in the day until they actually started making "white whale cards" that were white 1/1 autos. I guess you could say they were old school white whales. I know over on a the basketball side people loose their heads when a jambalaya kobe Bryant pops up. I think its cool that they brought it back along with some of the other cool inserts. In a day when you have sticker autos and event worn jersey cards sometimes its nice just to have a rare insert to pursue.
Definitely agree, that was why I was so excited when I got the 96 Select Certified Mirror Red Premium Stock Favre... Looks great and it was a short print in an era when the market was flooding
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

Yea I saw that select certified Favre rainbow you completed, that was impressive! I know the industry revolves around the auto and relic cards these days but with more people getting upset at redemptions, sticker autos, and event worn mem maybe the interest in inserts and SPs will grow some.
Photobucket

i heard there was jambalaya???
oh, not the kind you eat Big Grin

nice additions! i really like that booklet
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Both of those are pretty freaking sweet btw... Be glad to take them off your hands if you ever dont want em Smile haha
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!