`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Kinda in a pickle

OT: Kinda in a pickle
Well I really need to trim the fat around my house and am really debating on selling off a lot of my collection for Paypal to continue on with what I really want which is Patriots/UConn/Bruins and just stick to that. I know a lot of you have the same debate going on but this one really bothers me. I have been collecting since 91 and wow I have a lot.

UGH its a tough decision. And of course I wanted the Paypal because my wife does not like the idea of me spending money on cards... she told me to get rid of them a long time ago.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

RE: OT: Kinda in a pickle
It really sucks! But I feel your pain! Just yesterday,I cancelled all my pending trade offers,and put my entire collection on Craigslist (Minus my Longhorn stuff,ARods,& Bryce Harpers - gotta keep SOMETHING!).

Already got a guy coming to buy them all at 5pm. Going to be a rough evening,lol,but it's for the best since my first child is on the way!! 'Trimming the fat' just has to happen sometimes.

But I personally look at it like this : I'm only 31,and I can get those cards back 18 years from now if I really want to via ebay or whatever haha.

But man,it's a lot that I'm letting go of. Also been collecting since '91,but it needs to be done. Wife supports my hobby,and told me we'll figure out our $ some other way. But this is just a quicker solution. Time to move on...for now. But oh yes,they will be mine again.

Hey,hey,hey...goodbye. Sad
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]