`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy, looking for Topps Valor

New guy, looking for Topps Valor
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, just recently got into collecting/trading. I am really loving the Topps Valor and Inception series', so I've started collecting there.

So here's what I am looking for. I am a huge Colts fan so I am looking to either trade for or buy any Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, or Ballard cards from Topps Valor, Inception, Supreme, or Platinum or any old Reggie Wayne or Peyton Manning rookie cards. Preferably auto or relic for all cards.

Please let me know if you have any of these and if your willing to make a deal for them! Really excited to be here and to join the community. Thanks everyone!

-TJ

RE: New guy, looking for Topps Valor
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)