`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2003 Absolute Etched Glass Plaques..

2003 Absolute Etched Glass Plaques..
anybody have any info on these? or maybe one to show a little better? im looking at one for my terrell owens collection(will ill buy anyway) but wondering what is it exactly? is it a card shaped "piece" or what is it? any info would be cool.. i didnt know if i needed a stand or something for it! thanks
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: 2003 Absolute Etched Glass Plaques..
I have the zach thomas one and its sweet! Its a piece of glass about a half inch thick and it about 7 inches wide and 5 inches tall. It then sits inside of a piece of wood that has a label of the players name and then a piece of game used memorabilia inserted as well. Zach Thomas has 2 versions. 1 has a shoe and the other has a jersey. Best way to display it is have a display case with a light over head and the etching on the glass comes to life and looks pretty sweet. I would post photos but I dont have it on display and its buried somewhere in the vault lol. My advice is BUY 1!!!

Here is one on the bay (im sure you looked there already) but just in case you didnt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RICKY-WILLIAMS-2...2c6f6baf8a

Oh and if you find anyone who kept everything together it all fits into a leather box and has a COA included.

You are making me what to show you mine now lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

THEY ARE SWEET!

heres mine i hope to purchase tomorrow AM before i take off for the weekend!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151053953841?ssP..._82wt_1399
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

They are Awesome! I loved the framed numbers ones too. Felt like you were really getting some value. I wish they'd come out with something like this again. Veterans too!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That is pretty cool... Nice PC addition for sure...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Love the 02 more then the glass plaques. I have about 25 of the 02 and two Fred Taylor's a Chris chambers and a Jerry rice
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I almost bought a Faulk one a couple years ago...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]