`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with Cards for good :( Selling Out!!!

Done with Cards for good :( Selling Out!!!
Selling out entire orgs. Only Keeping My Kellen Moore collection. Wife said all must go. I have tons of low print items and serial #'d items in there. Im listing 135 (4 rows on craigslist) tomorrow. I can ship all of items in beckett but not my other boxes. Must be picked up!

Will still trade for Kellen Moores and thats it!

No More Colts, No Pacers or James White...Just KELLEN MOORE

RE: Done with Cards for good :( Selling Out!!!
No offers on football org?

So what are you wanting to get for them?

I'm just seeing if I get any offers for them. Either by sport or all together! Tons of stuff not listed comes with them!

What do you have in Matt Ryan?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

What ever is in the org and maybe some RCS in another box buts that about it. I throw base cards and commons away. This football org is about 2 1/2 monster boxes that's listed and everything else that comes with it.

(05-25-2013, 05:46 AM)refracollector Wrote: What ever is in the org and maybe some RCS in another box buts that about it. I throw base cards and commons away. This football org is about 2 1/2 monster boxes that's listed and everything else that comes with it.
hey, dont throw the cards out. give them to a charity. kids dont care if they are base cards and such

They have been throw out for years! Nothing I can do about it now. Never though about donating them. Will keep that in mind with all the others I have left

(05-25-2013, 06:08 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: hey, dont throw the cards out. give them to a charity. kids dont care if they are base cards and such

Serious question- How does one go about giving those cards to kids? Any addresses that you know of? I would love to send kids cards that I just have sitting around or have dupes of.

Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

I got the address online of the St Louis Children's Hospital, and sent all of my extra Rams cards to them. I even bagged them into different lots for the kids. It is an awesome thing to do.

(05-25-2013, 09:13 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Serious question- How does one go about giving those cards to kids? Any addresses that you know of? I would love to send kids cards that I just have sitting around or have dupes of.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]