`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why oh why

Why oh why
Do people put stuff in their org and mark it for trade and then when an offer is presented. They say oh that's not for trade right now!!!!

RE: Why oh why
ha, i know the feeling!!

(05-21-2013, 06:36 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Do people put stuff in their org and mark it for trade and then when an offer is presented. They say oh that's not for trade right now!!!!
Im going to take this as a hit against me seeing as though this just happened with us.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

or unresponded to PMs
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(05-21-2013, 06:44 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Im going to take this as a hit against me seeing as though this just happened with us.
Not necessarily a "hit". Yea it just happened to us, but its a question in general.

In your instance I saw the seguras and was really interested. Then I saw your midday thread and you said it was a new PC?

It got me thinking. Why put them up for trade then??

Everynow and then it's a mistake for folks. I know there's been a couple instances where I was adding stuff to PC lists and just clicked the wrong column.

But otherwise I'll let people know if something is in another trade... but it just "not being avail" ... hmm?
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Sometimes things get added for a specific trade, or to try and make a specific trade. If that trade falls through you may forget to remove that item. It may be an item that you would trade but only for very specific needs. It has happened to me a couple of times. I add an item to try and make a trade, the trade falls through but I forget to remove the item. Or it may be an item that you listed for trade some time back and forgot you even had. When someone asks about it you remember that you have it and are not quite so willing to trade anymore.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]