`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects

2 boxes of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects
Picked up two boxes of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects after I hit the Kentucky Derby exacta. I like this product. All the hits are autos. Here are the hits:

Matt Moore Draft Year AUTO Silver #/39. Made the whole thing worth it, especially when I saw the low print run.

Jesse Biddle Full Body AUTO Silver #/390. Big time Phillies pitching prospect.
Bryce Brentz full body AUTO Silver #/390. Nice Red Sox power hitting prospect.
Chris Archer Lumbergraphs AUTO #/100. Good pitching prospect for Rays.
Yorman Rodriguez AUTO full body #/390
Jace Peterson Lumbergraphs AUTO #/100
Cesar Puello Close Up Silver AUTO #/190. Good Mets minor league outfielder who will probably be called up soon. Batting .305 in AA.
Zach Wheeler Full Body Silver AUTO #/390. Mets prospect should be pitching in Flushing soon.
Randal Grichuk Between the Seams Red AUTO #/30. Nice power hitting prospect for the Angels. This is one of those pieces of baseball that they rip out and put an auto on. Low print run. Cool card.

And

Wade Boggs AUTO #/80. 5 batting titles. Sweet. Not sure what the auto is on but is is a nice looking card.

RE: 2 boxes of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects
wow, nice boggs and moore. if the moore is for trade please check me

like a shot at the Moore as well. thanks

This sure was a good time to see a Matt Moore rookie auto with the way he is going. I am disinclined to trade it. I might consider selling it. I was excited by the Boggs because I was only expecting prospects and he is one of my favorite hitters.

The boxes can give some nice hits and some disappointment
I buy these anytime they re at Walmart, onky place I see them

I've gotten some good hits like myer and zack wheeler and Lou Brock and the. Some not so good.
Great thing is its all hits with low print runs

congrats, moore is having a awesome season so far!

Can you check me for the Biddle if its for trade? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

check me for the moore and brentz if ft thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Nice breaks. Archer is a Rays prospect, not Indians...though I wish we did have him!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks for correcting that Roger. Archer was drafted by Indians, but traded to Cubs and then to the Rays.

(05-21-2013, 07:17 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice breaks. Archer is a Rays prospect, not Indians...though I wish we did have him!