Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming products!

RE: Upcoming products!
Pro Debut and Topps Heritage Minors
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Inception and Tier One are the ones I'm keen to bust.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I went a little crazy last week. Pre ordered 4 cases of Allen and Ginter and 4 cases of Topps Tier 1. July is going to be a fun fun month. I'm thinking about a case or two of Historic Autographs Five Burroughs too but haven't decided. I'd like to see what cases of Heroes of Sports falls to after their ticker promo ends in a few days. If it falls to like $1100 a case I might forgo the HA cases and get 3 or 4 of those instead.

I think I will have enough left in the budget to do a complete set of Allen and Ginter red autos when they come out but then I am probably done for year so hopefully no super high end Hershisers that I've been looking for comes on the market.

I don't ever sell because I am a hoarder but I might have to later this year if I am going to stick to my budget.

(05-19-2013, 01:10 AM)jstbuch Wrote: I went a little crazy last week. Pre ordered 4 cases of Allen and Ginter and 4 cases of Topps Tier 1. July is going to be a fun fun month. I'm thinking about a case or two of Historic Autographs Five Burroughs too but haven't decided. I'd like to see what cases of Heroes of Sports falls to after their ticker promo ends in a few days. If it falls to like $1100 a case I might forgo the HA cases and get 3 or 4 of those instead.

I think I will have enough left in the budget to do a complete set of Allen and Ginter red autos when they come out but then I am probably done for year so hopefully no super high end Hershisers that I've been looking for comes on the market.

I don't ever sell because I am a hoarder but I might have to later this year if I am going to stick to my budget.
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

Thats alot of cases!! and here i am about to order my first case lol.. someone talk me out buying platinum.. i want to buying bowman chrome now instead.. ugh the choices!!
Clayton Kershaw | Robinson Cano | Buster Posey | Miguel Cabrera | Joey Votto

(05-19-2013, 04:25 AM)saeholla Wrote: Thats alot of cases!! and here i am about to order my first case lol.. someone talk me out buying platinum.. i want to buying bowman chrome now instead.. ugh the choices!!
I just sold my cases of Bowman Chrome. I hadn't been overly impressed with the breaks. The checklist, I believe, is pretty good but since most of the autos aren't selling for much it is a much better idea to just buy high end singles of what I want. I think about it like this, I could open 4 cases and never find a card as good as the Carlos Correa red which just sold for under $1500 which is just over the cost of one case. Usually you are going to take a bath on cases but you get a shot at some really high end cards but when the high end cards don't sell for as much as a case you really have to question whether it's wise. I like this checklist honestly but I have picked up a ton of great cards for half the cost of the cases.

I do think the Bowman Draft is going to be amazing. I am sure it will have Kris Bryant and Puig. That alone is going to make it an exciting break.

I would honestly skip Bowman Platinum and save my money for a case of Tier One. Too many of the higher end cards have stickers for my liking. Some sick stuff out of last year though.

I can't wait for Finest this year!!

Any thoughts on Tier One? I think im going to go with platinum+tier one and probably couple boxes of inception.

I LOVE Tier One. Classy looking cards and a good mix of modern players and historic stuff. Most high end products aren't great to make a profit on in small numbers but it's a great product.

BTW, to share a bit of info for people buying multiple cases. Email BO directly and you will get a small discount. Works out to be around $10 a case. Not much but every bit helps.

Also, if anyone has any info on Dave and Andy's "Premier Program" I would like to know a few things.

Yeah im going to lock in the tier one tomorrow. The cards look awesome and hopefully i can pull some of my PC guys.