`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 3 cards to complete my 1985 Topps. Carlton,Ryan and Mcgwire RC

Need 3 cards to complete my 1985 Topps. Carlton,Ryan and Mcgwire RC
I need Steve Carlton, Nolan Ryan and Mark McGwire to complete the set. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also, I traded for the wrong card and now have an extra Henderson patch so I would like to get the manufactured patch of his card with Oakland. Both book at the same price so I was looking for an even swap. Just to make it easier I included scans. Hehe.

I have this card

[Image: 0529185630_zpsa1ef6e7d.jpg]

and I need this card

[Image: KGrHqFlMFGT8sWGiWBRpVt3pGsg60_57_zps750a532c.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Looking for RC's, Vintage and other PC cards..(Scans!!!)
Bump.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

I have some vintage for trade but would want Pirates or Steelers vintage in return. Also have a Rollie Fingers Pants card if you are interested, but again would want something similar of a Pittsburgh player in return. LMK
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

i have much vintage listed

(05-19-2013, 05:41 AM)johnnypen Wrote: I have some vintage for trade but would want Pirates or Steelers vintage in return. Also have a Rollie Fingers Pants card if you are interested, but again would want something similar of a Pittsburgh player in return. LMK

The only vintage Pittsburgh I have is a Clemente and its pc. Just now getting starting into the vintage thing so I don't have many but I do have this odd ball Steelers if your interested. I have no idea how to add it to org or what they go for value wise....

[Image: Steelers_zps0a415a41.jpg]

I do have several thousand football cards I haven't added to my org as well. I will gather up what Steelers I can find and put them in there for ya.
(05-19-2013, 06:30 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: i have much vintage listed

Can I just trade orgs with you? Hehe. I am sending an offer to ya but find all you want. I am interested in the vintage commons as well.

Bump for the night.

Check me for the Harvey and/or Posey--thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(05-19-2013, 09:22 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Check me for the Harvey and/or Posey--thanks
Sorry, they have both been traded. Your welcome to check my org and see if I have anything else that interests you.

RE: WTTF a Miggy rookie and 1991 Ultra All Stars.
Bump for the night

RE: Might be my last trade for awhile so i'm looking for a Miggy rookie.
Bump for the night.